Sunday, February 28, 2010

Filled with the Holy Spirit

I just experienced one of the most powerful weekends in my life.  I've had a few of these experience, all of them on a much smaller scale.  Weekends where I released the pain inside me that bound me to Satan.  Pain that kept me from God, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ.  During those weekends, I focused on releasing that pain and it was very targeted to certain experiences in my life.  On one of the occasions, I was told that the pain that was released from me could be seen and that the light of the Holy Spirit could be seen entering me.  (Believe me...at that time I had no clue exactly what the gentlemen was saying, but my ego was boosted because it moved him to tears).

This weekend was bigger.  This weekend was explosive.  This weekend was Super Natural!!

More to come...right now I have to go run some errands.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment