Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up

Unbelievable! I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I posted anything. The good news is, nothing traumatic has kept me from it, I was just being lazy I suppose. I have recommitted myself and may be changing a few things along my future journey here on Blogger. More to come on that.

As for a quick update: the kids are older, so am I. I am off of nicotine for good, only by the grace of God. My family is still in tact, although some of my friendships have been changing. Not for worse or better, and not ending...just changing. Mostly it is me and my outlook on friendships. I have been building my friendship with my very best friend, Jesus Christ. He loves me and I know he will be there every hour of every day, no matter what. I am working on being that way too, but I fail every freaking day and have to pick myself up (with His strength) and start over again.

My life is taking another turn again. I'm not quite ready to give it all up yet out in the cyber-space world, but I am so excited about it and can't wait for it to start. I am fully addicted to something new, but trust me, it's a healthy addiction.

So hopefully I've gained some attention with my secrecy, and you will come back to find out what is new in my life. If not, that's okay too, I know Jesus is watching. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment