Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sugar Daddy

I think the hardest thing to do is wait.  Boy do I just want to jump everytime I have a brilliant idea.  When I do that, I end up messing up a lot of things.  Even though it seems like it may be working out, after awhile, it becomes apparent that I've messed up.  Then it takes additional effort to go back and fix it all.  Thank God I've learned this lesson over and over again.  Repetitiveness seems to make an impression on my brain.

When I wait, God reveals the undisputable answer.  I can tell in my soul when it's the right thing.  There is no anxiety, no worry, no fear, no debate.  Then the only effort I have to put in is to move my feet towards Him.  It's not a marathon to get to my destination when I wait, it's just a few short steps.

Unencrypted, God showed up in my life over the last week and made it pretty clear that I should move on from a consulting gig I had.  I have been debating it for a awhile, and I didn't want to make any moves without Him.  I've been praying for Him to show me what I need to do, and He answered me.  All I needed to do was show up, wait, and watch.  It's never easy to make decisions when it affects me financially, so I'm grateful I have my sugar daddy to take care of me.  His name is Jesus!  The good news, is that he is available to all who come to Him, and he's one man I won't be jealous over and am willing to share with EVERYONE!

3 comments:

  1. So very true...well said! You are on such a great path sweetie; enjoy the beautiful, neverending journey. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Timely for me as well. It's so true that when God reveals an answer, there is no doubt. It's amazing to see Him work.

    ReplyDelete