Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Okay...yes, I'm a Steelers fan, but I believe I can be biased in my opinion of the game. Way to go Steelers and Cardinals for giving us one of the better Super Bowls to watch in years. It reminded me of the old Cowboys/Steelers games when I was a kid. As for the commercials, they were surely lacking. There are NONE that stick out in my mind that will be talked about at the water coolers today, except for maybe the one where the guy got thrown out the window (what was that again? Budweiser?) See what I mean.....

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the game was so exciting to watch regardless of who you were for.....and the commercials were a big disappointment for sure. I think the only one that even made me chuckle was the one when the Koala bear got punched in the face lol!!!

    ReplyDelete